I personally love the toddler time here! They have toddler time Wednesday and Thursdays from 10am-1pm. They also offer Sundays 10am-1pm if you can’t make the weekdays!
The place was clean with plenty of staff and it’s pretty safe for the little ones to bounce around while the older kids are not allowed in yet.
They put out plenty of balls and blocks and had fun music too!
Our kids got hungry after an hour of jumping and we had packed healthy snacks that they let us eat right on the benches.
Some tips before you go:
- Bring Grip socks (or you can purchase when you arrive for $2.50 each
- Bring Water bottles for the kid’s
- Pack healthy snacks (unless you want to buy pizza from the food court area)
- Bring a large tote bag. The cubbies are small and I had to put the kid’s shoes, socks and other belongings inside my purse which didn’t exactly fit. When we left my hands were full and I wish I has an extra bag!
- Have Somewhere safe for your phone and car keys! Apparently, iPhones get lost in the foam pits all of the time when parents put them in their pockets. (Good to know)
- Each child has to have a waiver filled out once and then they will be in the system. Save time doing it online before you go OR make sure you go right when they open so you don’t have to wait in line.
23251 Avenida de la Carlota
Who: Children Ages 7 & Under
When: Wednesdays & Thursdays (10:00am-1:00pm) / Sunday (8:00am-10:00am)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.