If you love coconuts and fresh coconut water, this is a stop you won’t want to miss! Here you’ll be able to order fresh coconut water, watch them cut it fresh for you and then enjoy it at a lovely picnic table with an incredible view!
Disclaimer: latelywithmeganrenee is not making any guarantees or promises regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information presented. This blog contains my opinions and doesn’t reflect the opinions of any organizations I might be affiliated with. I was not compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The owner of the farm started this business during the COVID 19 pandemic in early 2020 and he is such a nice guy and so proud of his farm! We are thrilled to see such an amazing businesses that is doing well and thriving even in the midst of the pandemic. They are hard working and honest and you’ll find them working here everyday showing all of the aloha spirit and kindness.
I highly suggest grabbing a coconut and then enjoying it on the farm in a covered picnic area. There is amazing views and beautiful cool breeze you can enjoy too! They also have farm animals roaming around and a little pond.
Once you finish your coconut water, the guys will happily cut it up for you at no extra charge to enjoy the fresh coconut meat as a snack! Or save the fresh coco meat and read on below for a delicious and super easy recipe to make coconut milk.
It is delicious and not like anything you will be able to buy in the store!
fresh coconut water hawaii
health benefits from coconuts
- Rich in healthy fats, which help to balance blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, fuel the nervous system and provide us with energy
- High in lauric acid, an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial fatty acid
- Dairy-free and nut-free
- Its medium-chain fats are easy for us to digest and use
- When using a whole coconut, you get the added benefits of fibre
How to make coconut milk
- 2 cups shredded fresh coconut
- 3-4 cups water (use less water for thicker, creamier milk!)
- Pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp honey for sweetness
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add coconut, water, salt, honey and vanilla to a blender. Top with lid and cover with a towel to ensure it doesn’t splash. Blend for about 2 minutes or until the mixture seems well combined.
- Pour the mixture over a large mixing bowl or pitcher covered with a nut milk bag, a very thin towel, or a clean white T-shirt.
- Transfer to a sealed container and refrigerate. Will keep in the refrigerator up to 5 days (sometimes more). Enjoy cold or hot and shake before use, as it can separate in the refrigerator (due to no preservatives!).
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don't miss new updates on your email
Shop with us!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.