Fashion Island’s Tree Lighting Ceremony
Join us for Fashion Island’s Tree Lighting Ceremony on Friday, November 22 and Saturday, November 23 at 6 PM in the Neiman Marcus / Bloomingdale’s Courtyard. Enjoy a 25-minute live musical show by The Young Americans, a visit from Santa, a magical snowfall, and, of course, the highly-anticipated lighting of the tree!
Seating Rules & Regulations
- Seating can be “reserved” starting at 7 AM each event day.
- Blankets and/or small lawn chairs (no more than 6 inches from the seat to the ground) are permitted.
- First come, first served seating (as of 7AM).
- Fashion Island is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Chairs/blankets must be removed after each show. Items cannot remain overnight.
Plus, after the Tree Lighting Ceremony, be sure to visit Santa and tell him your holiday wishes and take a photo to capture the moment. You’ll be able to find Santa in his custom-designed house on the Atrium Lawn from November 22 through December 24.